USING AUTOMOBILE BROCHURES IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY
Automobile industry constitutes one of the major chunks in economic sectors in terms of revenue generated. With over 800 million cars and LMVs all around the world, countless two wheeler units and other categories of automobiles, the industry thrives to be an ever growing, majestic and vibrant sector. Though in 2008 and 09, the industry witnessed a negative growth in the wake of recession, it poised to exhibit a decent growth rate of 26% in 2010.
Automotive industry is nothing but a sector which designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells automobiles and auto components. Usually the maintenance, servicing, repairs and fuel stations are not considered when it comes to automotive industry. Nevertheless these areas are so closely related to automobiles, they are often considered the other face of the same coin.
When it comes to marketing, sales, maintenance, services, customer relation and satisfaction; it takes an extra bit of effort to achieve the goals. In this scenario of globalization and open market trends, companies and associated units need to stay on the front foot to reach out to their customers, convey and convince as to why they are the best. Having said this, how to achieve this is the most obvious and absolute question that arises.
Methods of Effective Advertising for automotive industry:
- Traditional Audio-Visual modes of paid advertisements in TVs, cinemas, shows, events, radios etc.
- Advertisements using Online (internet) modes like mails, pop ups, postcards and messages.
- Stationeries like Automobile Brochures, posters, postcards, flyers and folders etc.
What are Automobile Brochures and related stationeries?
Brochures and stationeries come in various forms and varieties. 3 fold brochures, posters, flyers and folders, postcards or the normal brochures which we come across everyday, are few examples. They are simply templates in various forms which consist of various elements like texts, pictures, graphs, tables, analysis, comparison and so on. These templates when customized for auto related products, they are referred to as Automobile Brochure Design Templates.
How are Automobile Brochures and related stationeries better?
- This is a simple and effective mode for ads and announcements. They reach masses more effectively and in less time.
- A customer can easily forget an audio clip or visual display, whereas these stationeries stay with the customers.
- The most significant feature is the cost effectiveness. When compared to ad campaigns on television and radios, brochures are more economical and have the ability to reach deeper into the markets. Free automobile brochure templates are also available aplenty on the internet.
- Auto poster design samples and automobile 3 fold brochure templates can be used for internet advertisements also, along with the traditional print medium.
Who needs automobile brochure design templates?
Well there are so many sub sectors and allied sectors in the auto industry that need various forms of ads and announcements to reach out to the intended customer group.
- Automobile marketing teams in the companies need to convey about their products to the target customers. For example, a luxury sedan which is planned for a particular target group should be announced before several months of its release.
- Advertisements in various forms are helpful pre and post release of automobiles. Advertising groups and firms can try out these methods especially when it needs to target a particular group of customers. For sample, a two wheeler maker company has rolled out an economy bike which is aimed at middle class section of the society. Printed automobile brochures can easily carry the message to the required target group.
- Sales teams need to sell an auto unit/ product effectively within time bound targets. They surely need the means to reach the large target masses in shorter times. Deeper the reach, better can be the sales.
- Banks or companies which provide automobile loans and insurances need to display their services and convince the automobile customer to buy their services too.
- After sales units like Servicing and Maintenance centers need to tell customers about the after sales benefits of buying the product.
- The auto parts dealers, repair shops, used cars buying and selling units, Customer care units of the companies and many more require modes of telling that they too exist.
Components of an automobile brochure design template:
- A car making company can use a car brochure design template, consisting of lesser texts, more of relevant pictures and charts showing various technicalities of the car like engine specifications, fuel efficiency, power etc.
- An auto poster design template mainly consists of attractive and stylish images, with catchy 1 liner and offers if any.
- An automobile 3 fold brochure template can clearly show tables of technical specifications of the automobile. It can also have detailed graphs showing comparison with other competing automobiles.
- Insurance companies and banks can make use of auto poster design templates to display their various schemes and offers.
- Auto parts and servicing centers can make use of the free automobile brochure templates to display images and small texts showing various components/services offered by them.
Finally it all depends upon the template which you choose to reach to your customer. A quality and appealing automobile brochure template with most appropriate and attractive content is most likely to set an impression on the customerís mind. Do not overdo your brochures, donít use eye poking colors, extremely unusual font size and style, and finally remember to proof read your own brochure before printing it.
If you are looking for the right one, you are in the right place. At brochuremonster, you have the apt templates for automobile brochures, flyers and folders, posters and postcards. Check out for various discounts and packages. Also if you are looking forward to develop a unique automobile brochure exclusively for you, at brochuremonster, you can avail customized brochure making options.