Finding the right place for marketing stationeries in Hotel industry
Hotels are nothing but paid places for staying temporarily. They are also sometimes referred to as lodges. Global hotel industry has grown tremendously over the past couple of decades. As an effect of the globalization, international hotel groups are footing their presence in the ‘not so captured’ market. At the same time, smaller, younger and more regional hotels are coming up to capture an all together different market.
Hotel management and industry is one of the fastest growing and largely spread sectors in the world economy. Hotel management is not only about building state of the art infrastructure, excellent amenities and star rated rooms, but also is responsible for selling the same and gaining a repute and brand value. Also the already established ones need to hold on to their position and grow further.
As hotels are mostly used to stay on a temporary basis, attracting customers with various offers and services becomes the selling point for hotels. Catching the attention of a passing customer becomes critical at such a juncture. That is when hotel brochures and other stationeries come into picture.
Uses of a Hotel Brochure Template:
Hotel design brochure templates find many utilities in different sectors in catering to different needs of the hotel management sectors.
Majorly these stationeries can be used to advertise the hotels to the targeted customer groups. Hotel advertisements are an inseparable part of the larger hospitality and tourism industry.
Large hotel chains can have brochures, flyers and folders exclusively for separate amenities like restaurants, gym, spa etc. They can have detailed description of the facilities and infrastructure available.
Hotel brochures can be used invariably to attract tourists and travelers in places like travel agencies and tourism corporations to strike one-on package deals with customers. These brochures and postcards can be attached along with flight and train tickets or any packaged tours booked by passengers to famous tourist destinations.
As a part of internet marketing, cheap hotel poster templates can be made use of. Various relevant one stop shop websites available online can be used as a host to market the hotel.
How to choose a hotel brochure design sample?
For hotels, 3 fold brochures are most suitable mainly because it contains more space or can you say more divisions. These divisions (usually 6) can be well organized to display many segments. It can have a thorough outlook of the hotel's quality and services offered.
Choose templates such that they can accommodate exotic images of the interiors and exteriors of the hotels in separate folds.
Location, city, star value and the image of your hotel chain must be taken into account while choosing brochure templates, because the customer evaluates your reputation based on the poster seen or the brochures collected.
Free hotel brochure designs can be used to print more information regarding the city, tourist spots around, specialties of the place, travel infrastructure and so on. These can not only be very useful and informative to the guests, but also builds a pleasant and good image about the hotel in their minds.
Try to incorporate more and more template designs in your stationery collection. Bring out a chain of stationeries like posters, 3 fold brochures, flyers and folders, and postcards where calendars and events can be printed.
How to make the best of hotel design brochure templates?
Hotel brochures are the best way of informing the customers as to why they should choose your hotel. Optimize stationery space and content to get the best of the desired results.
- You may include invariably the images of amenities like swimming pool, health club, spa, fitness center, restaurant, bar, theatre, meeting halls, dining halls, sports center, concerts arranged and so on to please the customers.
- Incorporate background images on the brochures and posters showing the tourist spots, monuments and scenic beauty of the city. You may also display small and accurate maps with directions.
- Separate tables and charts containing the various offers and discounts ready for the customers to avail can be shown in an informative manner.
- Star highlighting of any occasional and seasonal packages, can be advertised.
- If possible include the history of your hotel, landmark achievements and awards, memorable guest stays of your hotel (if any) and similar information help to build a positive impression on your guests.
- Carefully choose the color schemes and text to suit your hotel's theme and overall feel. Never opt for florescent and flashy colors as they may give an image to your customers of being unprofessional and tacky.
At brochuremonster you will find hotel brochure templates worth the effort you are taking. Avail specialized customization offers here, where you can get your stationeries designed according to your needs and specifications and be more than sure that the designs will not be used or sold to another client. Check out the large collection of brochure templates available along with many offers and discounts.